Sunday, June 8, 2008

Looking Within- Waverly


I am beauty in the Dark
I am an African Princess looking for a way out
I am black braids floating down my broad shoulders
I am a white Bengal tiger strutting the runway
I am the Mercury in a thermometer boiling hot
I am a snake slithering slowly through the savanna
I am fabulous and glamorous
I am a fox quick while quiet hiding mysteriously
I am a diamond in the rust needing to be buffed
I am strangely perfect
I am like Pluto undiscovered
I am like a waterfall never-ending wonders
I am black, black is beautiful
I am Christian
I am beauty in the dark

By Waverly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are awesome. How can you help other girls get to where you are at your age? What are your plans for the next few years in moving forward as a young woman?