Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lookin Within by the Street Team


I am Street Team
I am a strong leader
I am the writer of THE RIVETER
I am diverse
I am a book critic
I am a saw cutting through everything
I am a public speaker
I am a prism that can see different angles
I am pizza, chips, and dinner time
I am an excellent source of energy
I am a social worker caring about others
I am an Emmy winner from City TV
I am a publisher and graphic designer
I am on an unforgettable experience
I am meeting new people, a friend, a person
I am discovering myself and my writing talents
I am a person that always finds light in the dark
I am an interesting book that is unpublished
I am an untold story
I am carpenter
I am welder
I am a plumber
I am a great girl and I am not an object
I am a super shero in my world.

By The Street

No comments: